WHy won't this Turbo Cover Fit

chiefshocker

Live Every Shift
I bought this expensive & Bitchn cover on ebay.. I assumed it would fit over my turbo. But the waste gate is in the way.. is it for a different model? or can the wastegate be relocated. Do any of you have a photo of it installed on your car> Thanks

turbo buick cover.JPG

Our cars don't use one unfortunately. If you want one you can make a plate that fits on the hood that will do the same thing.

it wont work as charlie said the best bet is a plate mounted to the underside of the hood. thats what i had to do because the heat was making the paint melt.

hello; IMO I wouldn't put a cover like that on my TB. Don't like it at all. I'm thinking myself of one of those covers made out of some heat fabric. But that's me and you are you.
IBBYy

hello; IMO I wouldn't put a cover like that on my TB. Don't like it at all. I'm thinking myself of one of those covers made out of some heat fabric. But that's me and you are you.
IBBYy
carbed turbo...
before black...

my rail 1.jpg
it wont work as charlie said the best bet is a plate mounted to the underside of the hood. thats what i had to do because the heat was making the paint melt.
I don't really have a hood to worry about.. This cover would be as close to having a hood as i can get.

That's what we've been doing oh squirrely one.:biggrin: There's even more changes coming for the B4black guys so keep your eyes open.;)

I'll keep an eye peeled.......

BTW, best wishes for your move and new start up.

I'll keep an eye peeled.......

BTW, best wishes for your move and new start up.

Thanks. Still trying to unload stuff so I don't have as much to drag around though. This is taking much longer than I wanted but I do have a lot of stuff to get rid of after all. :)