Why won't Eagle make forged rods for us??

Originally posted by BlownZ
Broke...when I said I wanted them to make it fit for the average dummy...I was trying to look out for guys like you. You should thank me.

Don't you have someone else to threaten, harass or bother?

Nope,ill bother you:)

Im not your average dummy,when I spend alot of $$$ on an engine,I let a pro assemble it so I can hold someone responsible if anything were to mess up.I suggest everyone but the hardcore DIY-er do the same.;)

And you know I make a damn valid point,youre complaining yet you dont own a GN and you wont buy an Eagle crank anytime soon...

Its not just you but I did single you out,sorry...

Originally posted by broke1
Think about it like this,most that have complained about Eagle havent bought a crank and never plan to.

I mean hell,the thread starter(brick) doesnt have an Eagle crank and I doubt hed buy Eagle rods.

So from those of us who have already bought an Eagle crank and liked it as a viable alternative to a high $$ crank,WE THANK THOSE THAT HAVE BITCHED AND MOANED ABOUT PARTS THEY WOULDNT EVEN BUY HALTING "OUR" PRODUCTION!!!

Thanks guys:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How in the hell do you know what I have and what I don't have:confused: Also, how do you know what I'd buy??

Guess you're Miss Cleo:rolleyes:

Keep in mind that I have 3 of these cars in the family, but I guess you already knew that too, right??

All I know is it sure would be nice to have an affordable forged crank/rods available to us instead of having limited options (one of those being very expensive and the other just being stock stuff which as we all know is no longer available from GM)...

Originally posted by 86brick
How in the hell do you know what I have and what I don't have:confused: Also, how do you know what I'd buy??

Guess you're Miss Cleo:rolleyes:

Keep in mind that I have 3 of these cars in the family, but I guess you already knew that too, right??

All I know is it sure would be nice to have an affordable forged crank/rods available to us instead of having limited options (one of those being very expensive and the other just being stock stuff which as we all know is no longer available from GM)...

Do you personaly own an Eagle crank??Ill bet $20 that says you dont and if your cars running good,im sure you arent planning a hipo rebuild anytime soon.

Yes ive read you have 3 of these cars between yourself,your father,and your brother Alex(blackshoebox) just like im sure youve read I own 2.

You are correct about affordable and quality but how many times have you heard the saying "you get what you pay for"???ALOT and its true...Eagle is worth every $ IMO.

Im not your average dummy,

Well good point....I forgot.....you are far worse than the average dummy....you just might be the King.

Dude,im speaking my mind,its not my fault that people who are not buying these cranks are doing most of the complaining.

Ive spoken my peice but ill be honest,I WISH YOU GUYS THAT WERENT BUYING AND DIDNT PLAN ON IT WOULD STFU:)

The whole TR community would appreciate that I think.Done.:cool:

BTW,thread went in the dumper when non buyers started sticking there $.0002 in...

Do you personaly own an Eagle crank??Ill bet $20 that says you dont and if your cars running good,im sure you arent planning a hipo rebuild anytime soon.

Yes ive read you have 3 of these cars between yourself,your father,and your brother Alex(blackshoebox) just like im sure youve read I own 2.

You are correct about affordable and quality but how many times have you heard the saying "you get what you pay for"???ALOT and its true...

I might own an Eagle crank real soon if they decide they are not going to continue to make them... It's that or I'm pretty sure I might be able to locate a few BMS forged cranks (won't be as cheap as the Eagle, but cheaper than a Billet crank) down here.. If Eagle decides to stop producing them I'm sure some will also try to sell them for top dollar.. If all else fails there is always the option of taking a stock crank and having it cryogenically treated, but I'd sure prefer to have a forged crank...

The phrase "you get what you pay for" certainly holds true in most cases, but in this case Eagle can produce a quality piece at an affordable price.....

This kind of talk always reminds me of why guys decide to build a SBC or buy a Mustang :(