Why Oh Why

wasnt shilled?they were mine and thats what they sold for i did not need them so i posted them and thats what they pulled :eek: ,but thanks for the heads up on where to get some if i do ever buy another set or maybe the guy that bought them may now be pretty :mad: for bidding so hi,but not my fault..

Good sale. I thought about bidding on those myself until they got up there. Thanks for the reply.

i can order you a set and ship it to you for lets say hmmm 300,thats 6 bux off ebay retail :biggrin:

LOL. I will pass thanks. I have had a few things sell on e-bay for strangely high prices. I guess it just is a matter of how bad a person wants them. You just never know sometimes. Bidders can get into ego bidding. I love that as a seller.

I think people get caught up in the excitement of the bidding war and dont realize they just stupidly paid more than they could bought the item for new.
I have bid against people plenty of times and they bid right into the new retail price of items. Thats why its really a sellers market.