Why do BMW 5 series want to race me?

hello people; When I bought my TB from the original owner in like 1992 his new to him car was a M5. I still know nothing about them but it did look nice from interior to exterior. It was nice. Aren't they suppose to handle besides going like hell in a straight line?
IBBY

My friend had a 2001 540i 6 speed manual with a dinan super charger injectors and a program . There was other stuff done to it not to sure what but the car went 11 seconds at Byron and the car weighed almost 5k. He had a 330i with a charger that was real fast to. BMW's are nice cars but you better be ready to pay big bucks to maintain them. The 540i mentioned above received a $6,000 estimate for suspension repair during a 60,000 mile service. Needless to say he drove away in a brand new benz ml550. must be nice

My friend had a 2001 540i 6 speed manual with a dinan super charger injectors and a program . There was other stuff done to it not to sure what but the car went 11 seconds at Byron and the car weighed almost 5k. He had a 330i with a charger that was real fast to. BMW's are nice cars but you better be ready to pay big bucks to maintain them. The 540i mentioned above received a $6,000 estimate for suspension repair during a 60,000 mile service. Needless to say he drove away in a brand new benz ml550. must be nice

I am sure this was your run of the mill off the lot BMWs

For a change of pace a Mercedes E class full of kids with huge rims wanted to race me. :roll

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do they know it costs me $7.80/ga in fuel? Not to mention you look like an idiot in front of your wife/girlfriend?

On Sunday, BMW 550 was my latest victim.. I will spare you the details, except that I didn't even spool up and jumped 3 cars on him before I hit 60mph
Because most BMW owners are 19 year old idiots, who's car was bought by mom and dad. They try to race my 1000 HP viper, I just laugh , it a proven stat the BMW owners are idiots.

I've seen a few big MB at NED. For big ass barges they run mid 12s which is pretty impressive but in the end they are still big ass EXPENSIVE barges. I've only seen one newer BMW run in the elevens.

the new range rovers have the supercharged 5.0 coyote motor 505 hp ... high 12's 1/4 stock but they are only like 90k lol

Are you saying that I couldn't turn up the boost and toss in a can of xylene in the typhoon and whoop that Porsche?

LOL...Do I hear 5?

Since we're playing games about cost..
Truth be told - most of those BMWs on the road are not bought, or owned - but leased.
i.e. Borrowed.

Most TR's are - Owned.

Not that that is material to a kill story - But jus' sayin'
Not most. 1 it depends on the part of the country you're in, which state really. 2 BMW only leases about 10% of the cares made a year (thats the average world total by the way.)

I love my 87 GN but you guys are really out of touch with these newer cars. I own a 06 M5 its scary fast! I’m sure i can smoke more than 90% of the turbo regals out there! If you still doubt these newer cars pull next to a Nissan GTR. It would take a full blown race regal to stay with one of those. You guys really need to watch Youtube. Again i love my GN and would never bash them.

I love my 87 GN but you guys are really out of touch with these newer cars. I own a 06 M5 its scary fast! I’m sure i can smoke more than 90% of the turbo regals out there! If you still doubt these newer cars pull next to a Nissan GTR. It would take a full blown race regal to stay with one of those. You guys really need to watch Youtube. Again i love my GN and would never bash them.
:confused: Are you talking top speed runs maybe? Mid 12s is far from scary fast and there are plenty of high 10 second TRs out there that are no where near "full blown race regals"

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app