who's who with all these chips? and where to buy

87owner

I am having trouble figuring out who makes what. And more importanly where to buy all the various chips you hear about all the time. I assume most guys have a website. Or have a vendor. Some posts mention programers names while others posts only vendors. Hoping to get some of this straight. I have two thrasher chips but would like to try some others, and definitely need some for future mods.

So far I found out how to purchase chips from: Turbotweak, Caspers, PTE, Ramchargers. So far all I know is that Joe Lubrant makes the PTE chips. Do any of the famous names match up with these other vendors? Or who makes them? Where do I buy chips done by Jay Carter, Jim Testa, Red Armstrong? Who makes fullthrottlespeed's chips? Where to I get max effort chips? Who else makes chips that I am missing. Can somone match all the names up with the programmers and their sites if they have one. THANKS

My email is in my signature below.

Bob Bailey writes the code for all Extender and Commander Chips we sell. We also supply those chips to all the others that sell them like Ramchargers. I did the regular chips we sold but now that we have the Commander's we will no longer sell them since those are so much better. Bob and I have been doing this a very long time so if you have questions please fell free to call me at
586 790 4406
Mike Licht
Full Throttle Speed & Style

Turbotweak Chips

Me and friend really like the performance and driveability of Eric`s chips.The best performing chip. Great person to deal with.Very
helpful with my fine tuning of my chip.You will never regret it. :)