Who's the top 5 200r4 builders in the East?

Hey Dan, I noticed you said Eric only freshens his trans after a season of use. How many passes does he put on a year and what would his average pass be?
Thanks, Kip

tranny

I Say Ck Performance He Has Done Two For Me He Is Agreat Guy.A IWOULD NOT USEI WOULD NOT USE ANYBODY, BUT CK PERFORMANCE

Nick

I have a CK trans in my car. I like it, no trouble so far. Id buy another one if I needed another trans.

I couldn't leave this alone

If your trying to put that kind of horsepower to a 2004R you better be married to CK's daughter or equall.

If you are going to run in the low 10s or 9s you will eventually go to a TH400, unless you have lots of money. You do the search.
After having several of the above named transmissions I gave up and went with the TH 400. Should have done it the first time.

LOL Chris,

See what you have to look forward to? She is barely here and the wolves are already gathering. Teach her well my friend and at an early age.

I don't know the other guys, but I do know Lonnie Diers. Only the best things to say about his work, and his personality.

A good guy who'd I'd recommend in an instant.

Bob

mark in 10 years im going to retire to the mountains in greece and lock my daughters away with me.we will watch all the sharks from the mountain tops :D

I highly recommend Lonie as well. I honestly had no idea a 200 could work this well and last this long. 50+ hard transbrake passes with the wheels skied in the air this year and it hasnt missed a beat.

SPOT MY 6 said:
I highly recommend Lonie as well. I honestly had no idea a 200 could work this well and last this long. 50+ hard transbrake passes with the wheels skied in the air this year and it hasnt missed a beat.

I too have to give props to Lonnie. I'm a happy camper. :D

Dannyo