Whos T-type Is this??

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1jZij-73EU[/YOUTUBE]

perhaps a fellow board members car???

sounds like mine:biggrin:

I've seen it somewhere before, can't put my finger on it. Looks like a solid car that needs a good home.

IROC style wheels....simply search members rides for something with IROC wheels and faded black paint :p

IROC style wheels....simply search members rides for something with IROC wheels and faded black paint :p

souns like my lincoln... that skyhawk is still at pull-a-part get something before it gets crushed please.... sniff

can't you just grab the damn engine/trans and entire interior and put in storage with the buick?? I mean; the engine is so small, the buick trunk should swallow it with trans and all ;) lol

I've been trying to find a running mulletmobile for under 1 grand; no such luck lol....want to do something funky with a late 2nd gen F-body...preferably the buick v6 engined F-body since I drew up a funky twin turbo system with the intercoolers being tiny and situated behind the grilles of a Firebird, or normal single cooler behind the Camaro nose...

can't you just grab the damn engine/trans and entire interior and put in storage with the buick?? I mean; the engine is so small, the buick trunk should swallow it with trans and all ;) lol

I've been trying to find a running mulletmobile for under 1 grand; no such luck lol....want to do something funky with a late 2nd gen F-body...preferably the buick v6 engined F-body since I drew up a funky twin turbo system with the intercoolers being tiny and situated behind the grilles of a Firebird, or normal single cooler behind the Camaro nose...

OOO theres a regal here in tacoma for 500... and a caprice for 650. I cant afford the engine right now, and with all of that other BS you saw in that picture the garage is pretty full. Ive still got that t-type engine in my bedroom BTW.

ok, any metal recyclers nearby? you could try getting rid of steel/iron/aluminum/brass stuff and sort them out; so that they don't charge you one flat tin rate for everything...could make some money out of that; not much, but some....big money items are currently Brass and Aluminum....and maybe copper; they bring more money per pound than Steel or Iron anything. so you could spend a few hours in the cold sorting out the metal stuff, stuff ya dont want to keep, and stuff ya wanna keep, that sort of thing :) dont get rid of anything engine-wise, those could bring more money selling here or ebay than recyclers, but a broken radiator if its brass, will bring ya around $35..extra car batteries, the recyclers here pay a decent $ for them....wheels that are too far gone to restore, if aluminum, good $, if theyre good wheels, ebay them! bolts n nuts, i have no idea; but you could keep them in a coffee can or some such, always nice to be able to find maybe "that one bolt thats missing" lol.

Catalytic converters, Batteries and copper are my biggest $$$makers when I recycle.