Who's not going to BG

Some of us were very clearly told we would not be allowed in the gates and were not wanted or welcome. After being told that publicly why would anyone want to go?

I’m sure this year will be the best event ever so you picked a good first one to attend. :rolleyes:

You nailed this one Art wit all the records dat fel by the poeple that were allowed acess to the propirty it was the place to be I see some sigs have already changed :eek:

Congrats to all the people who brought cars and worked for their accomplishments (Dave, Len/John, Jason, etc.). You guys deserve all the credit for your hard work. Thanks to the messengers that didn't have cars there to race for taking the time and performing a vital service to the Buick Community by reporting the results. There is always some level of satisfaction being there to observe other peoples accomplishments and report on them.

Hey I just flew in last night from my trip and boy are my arms killing me.............little comedy for ya.........and catching up on all the pics and videos......good good stuff.

Good to see the weather cooperated, more than I can say for my trip........long story.

Congrats to all who ran so well, bettered their ETs after years of attempts, it shows perseverance and that is to be commended for having such sticktoitiveness and congrats to those that won the event, I am sorry I missed it, well maybe next year unless I am dispatched on another business trip to a foreign country. It makes me appreciate the good ole US of A and all that comes with it, which we as Americans take for granted some times.