Who's near Bradenton?

DCVING 6

I'm going to be visiting family in Bradenton Jan. 7-14th. Who's from around the area? Any cruise spots? I'd like to say hi to anyone while I'm down there. I'll also be showing up on the doorstep of the guy who owes me parts and never shipped. :D :mad:

Bradenton

Used to live there. Largo show every sat. night starting at 6pm. Good crowd to hang with.

Have fun!

Bo

FWIW, dates changed to Dec. 29- Jan. 7th.

You remember what streets it is near? I'm not in the slightest bit familiar with the area.

DCVING 6 said:
I'm going to be visiting family in Bradenton Jan. 7-14th. Who's from around the area? Any cruise spots? I'd like to say hi to anyone while I'm down there. I'll also be showing up on the doorstep of the guy who owes me parts and never shipped. :D :mad:
im 10 minutes from there...i have a sweet gn,but dont make too many shows,but know some gn guys that do, pretty steady,i know mels diner and checkers and a few other weekly car shows...call me when your in town and ill go with or hook you up with them..941-915-2680...Tom...

We have between 8-10 G.N's at the largo cruise every saturday night. It is about 45-50 minutes north of Bradenton not too far off I-75. Razor or Jdsgn can get you very specific directions.

In largo on the corner of us 19 and 118th ave. Map quest can help also.

TampaTurbo said:
We have between 8-10 G.N's at the largo cruise every saturday night. It is about 45-50 minutes north of Bradenton not too far off I-75. Razor or Jdsgn can get you very specific directions.

In largo on the corner of us 19 and 118th ave. Map quest can help also.

Awsome, thanks for the info. You wouldn't happen to know a Troy Mazzella of the Tampa area would you? He's the one that has been stringing me along on some parts I bought off of him on eBay. It's been a little over 2 months since he had payment and I still haven't gotten all my parts. I'm just going to swing by his house when I get down there. :mad:

DCVING 6 said:
Awsome, thanks for the info. You wouldn't happen to know a Troy Mazzella of the Tampa area would you? He's the one that has been stringing me along on some parts I bought off of him on eBay. It's been a little over 2 months since he had payment and I still haven't gotten all my parts. I'm just going to swing by his house when I get down there. :mad:

He used to come to our cruise, but he hasn't been around for at least a year. He owned a real, low mile GN.