Who's in for a Turbo Buick meet In Davie Florida?

gn.87

Time Capsule
Who would attend a gathering of turbo buicks in the next few weeks. There is a rather large lot where we can have the meet. This lot is a mile south of the Tower Shops in Davie. It would be nice to take our cars out and actually have a destination. If enough people are interested we should plan a date. Chime in if you would attend? The weather is starting to get nice and rain chances are minimal. All Sy's and Ty's should make it out as well.

Lemme know when, ya'll know I don't mind driving down from Palm Beach.

Regards,
Shev

SHEV, JEFF

YOU BETTER BRING THE CREW. WHAT DATE WOULD WORK FOR YOU BOTH?

WE CAN EVEN MEET UP AT THE THE FESTIVAL FLEA MARKET SAMPLE ROAD CAR SHOW ON DEC 4th. THIS MIGHT BE A BETTER IDEA. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

I can do the show on the 4th and would try to come to anything else you can get going.

Mike

10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, this show includes Top 50 awards plus specialties, DJ Scott The Music Man, coffee, donuts, etc. until 10:00 AM, and snacks and drinks in the Hospitality Tent until 3:00 PM. Entrants receive a $10 food voucher, $20 Festival Dollars, show ID and lanyard, and a dash plaque. The first 300 also receive a $10 gas card, travel mug and T-shirt. Pre-registration is $25, day of show is $30. call Russ at (954) 560-5412.

WE SHOULD GET THERE EARLY (8:30-9AM) BECAUSE THE SPOTS FILL UP AND WE SHOULD ALL TRY TO PARK TOGETHER. LETS MEET ON THE TURNPIKE (NORTH) AT THE GAS/FOOD PLAZA IN POMPANO. LETS MEET AT 8:15 AND ROLL OUT AT 8:30ish. DOES THIS WORK? I KNOW ITS EARLY BUT I HAVE ARRIVED BEFORE AT 10AM AND PARKING FOR 1 WAS DIFFICULT.

how far is this from downtown miami? so i kinda know what time i should leave?? to meet in time?

I can do the 815 plaza meet up and I think I have another guy coming down from Loxahatchee.

The guys coming from the north (heading south) might be able to pull into the service plaza on the south side and cross over to the north. If this is not possible you would need to exit and re-enter heading north. I will be there at 8:15am so lets start the head count. I'll be #1:)