Who's got the fastest daily?

FattyMcTrickle

I know there are a couple guys on here that use there Buicks as daily drivers so the question is, who's got the fastest?

My car is mid to low 12s in regular daily duty mode...... hopefully high 11's when i switch up the alky and crank the boost..... possibly the funnest street driven car EVER

My daily driver is in my sig, it has been low 11s at 120 a few years ago- now it might run low 12s on regular radials, im waiting for the track to open....

The heads have never been off, i detuned it by taking the bigger turbo,injectors and intercooler off and now trying for mid 11s with the stock turbo.
R-12 AC blows cold and ive put 2500 miles on it since nov 23rd.

not bad for a daily driver, last tank was my best yet 17.3 MPG and i only raced 5 times :D

BW

High 11's on pump gas and alky.

Both cars, and both Turbobuicks, if I want to go somewhere I have to drive one. :)

Unopened longblock on the WE4, I bought the GN used so who knows what was done to it, doubt much.....

:cool:

I am also happy with 17mpg mostly driven around town.

Mine got stolen due to me daily driving it. :(

It went consistant 11.80's-12.00's on pump gas and 275/50 BFG DR's.

I drive my 87 T ( see sig ) about 3000 miles a year now. Last July it was filled up in Seattle and driven to Woodburn, Oregon for Turbo Thunder. That is 220 miles one way. Put slicks on and made over a dozen passes in the ten's with a best of 10.57 on pump gas and methanol. Filled up after the races and drove it back home. I figure it probably got about 22 mpg with the A/C on. It could do that again any time. I will probably bring it to the Nat's in May.

Isn't this what the GSCA TSS class is for?

:rolleyes:

not...

But seriously,

Last year in Bradenton richiehighpsi took the win with a 11.57 in the "street tire (radials) and 93 octane class. For me, daily driver implies "on the street" mode. Meaning, no race gas or slicks. :D

Question is "what is a daily driver?"?

A car that is REALLY driven every day?

Or a car that somone says "It sits in the garage all week while I drive my Ford F-150 to work, but I drove it to the track last weekend...":rolleyes:

Originally posted by 1ARUNEM
Bryan, that's one fast ass Ford Superduty work truck!!
;)

i work in the shop now and finally after 8 years i get to drive a turbo regal to work everyday.

wooo hooo!

BW