Who's going to the Nationals?

ross87t

We'll be heading out Tuesday (5/12) afternoon. We'll probably arrive in Bowling Green Wednesday afternoon. We'll be watching the races Thursday and Friday.
I have to be back in Houston to watch my wife receive her Master's degree at 7:00pm Saturday, so we will be hustling back some Friday night and the rest of the way Saturday morning.

just fly

Southwest from Houston to Nashville and back. $99 each way. Rent a car in Nashville. It's only an hour from Bowling Green.

Myself, wife and two kids alone with my father, stepmother and granddaughter. We are leaving from Lake Charles LA on 5/12 driving half way than driving the rest of the way 5/13.

Does anyone have a row call for this event, vendors, veterans of the TB world? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this show the holy grail for TB's.

Southwest from Houston to Nashville and back. $99 each way. Rent a car in Nashville. It's only an hour from Bowling Green.

My friend is also going and so is my dad. We want to drive to make it a "road trip". It's more fun that way.

Leaving May 8th

Anyone else want to leave real early?? My girl wants to surprise her mother for mothers day, (from Ohio) so we're leaving the friday before.

Anyone heading up I-65. Leaving Wednesday morning from near Huntsville AL

Let's Roll.

Pic from when I got my GN out for Hurricane. (Thank You JD) I'm renting an enclosed trailer for Nationals. Going to put all those 400 horses to work pulling that. 7500 total weight and I have 8000 limit, lol.

Attachments

• Escaladetowing.jpg
    Escaladetowing.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 67