Who's GN?

86gngirl

GN's. A girls best friend
Who had the GN at the Stadiums Saturday night? My nephew was there and said all of a sudden he heard something that sounded like a pi$$ed off cat and knew it was the turbo from a GN. So he looked around and found it and talked to the guy who owns it. I just wanted to get some more info on the car set up and stuff. Anyone have any ideas?

Well first off, thank you for being so kind to my nephew with answering his questions. He was the one with the white and black 240:rolleyes: his name was Chris and he was with a bunch of other kids. He wants a GN or T but he is a collage student and well we all know how that is. All in good time. Would you happen to have any photos to share? He was very impressed with your car and I just wanted to get a look see at what he was talking about. Sounds like you guys have fun down there on Saturdays. This is the first I ever heard of a get together there on Saturday nights.

Its not just saturday nights we go almost every night as long as its nice out. We also hang out at the mirical mile in monroeville. No pics sorry

I looked around but havent seen anything about your car. I get 3 pages threw the search that have Buick GN in them. I'm still looking. Do you know what thread its posted in?

I was there. I was the short Red Head.:biggrin: We were trying to tune the car and only had 3 passes. Then the stupid track timing system broke. I'm guessing you were there?

The Mini was a big hit with my kids, lol. You should have come over and introduced yourself. We were pretty busy though, trying to tune the GN and my sons Dragster. Things were getting alittle crazy at times. So what did the Mini run?

14.7@95 mph. We are going to put drag radials on it next time and try to get the 60s down to 2.0 from 2.53 go low high 13.90s@ around 100mph

We are going to try and go again this Wednesday. The time boards are not working at the track with the barrowed system but you still get time slips. Maybe we'll see ya there. Bring that GN of yours. We could have a Buick invasion at the track.:biggrin:

Hey I thought you were gonna call me if you were going to the track. I'll probly be there Wednesday, doin my brakes, plugs and fixing exhaust leaks tomorrow. gimme a buzz Later
Dom