Who's driving the furthest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
I'm right at 800 miles away from the Nationals. Most likely I'm not trailering it, driving it. It should break into the 6's easily.

I will be at about 850 miles. Will be trailering. I am sure there will be some that are driving further. I thought I saw a post from a member that was coming from Utah!! That is a haul. Highly doubt there will be anyone to beat that but you never know.

Bryan

Not sure about driving however there are folks that will be attending from out of the country..

Also last year the farthest drive came out of Oklahoma and was verified at over 2000 mile round trip. And YES they drove the GN there and this was for only a 2 day (Fri, Sat) event so I can only imagine some of the distances that will be covered. I was AMAZED to say the least.

DAMN.........

Well at least you got VIP tickets, that will take some of the sting out of the ride.
Congrats

Will be rolling right through St Louis on 70 probably Wed mid day, when ya going down? I am straight West of Kansas City 4 hours:eek:

Will be rolling right through St Louis on 70 probably Wed mid day, when ya going down? I am straight West of Kansas City 4 hours:eek:

If all the stars align correctly I will be leaving Sunday morning so I will be at Richards on Monday. My son is coming as well so he can help with the drive. I am hoping to get some dyno/tuning time in on the new motor. Racing TAI and maybe 6.99 index and tag team with my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.