whos car is this?

bird

was wondering if this baby belongs to anyone on this board.

Attachments

• Buick_Grand_National_1.jpg
    Buick_Grand_National_1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 922
I bet he's pissed someone stole his headlight.

i chat with him on Myspace.. he lives in the Michigan area and his name is Tim. this is his collection..
DSCF0384.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

DSCF0396.jpg

he also has a 10flat 109 GN too..

You are correct nordy racer. Tim has one of the fastest stage cars in michigan and he does drive both of them on the street. Both cars have nic names BIG G and little g and both are insanely fast. I have seen the rear bumper of little g once and that was enough. But Tim is very cool and has helped me out in a few tough spots on my own turbobuick Thanks Tim and to all the great turbobuick guys.

That is one bad-looking TR, but I tell you what, TTYPEWHITE's picture of his rig in his sig is some kinda nice-looking, too.

i guess he isnt a board member here? that car is what my car would like to be when it grows up. nice car.
btw mike, thats a nice shot of your t:cool:

Big G

Hello everyone, sorry about the delay. I don't get on this site too much. My friend actually signed me up. But for all who cares that is bad ass Big G. The picture was taken at the Telegraph Dream Cruise summer '06.

The car has ran 8.90s at 156mph.
And yes the other pictures that someone posted off myspace were my cars in the garage.

Any questions and I'll try to get back to you sooner.
Turbo Tim:)

Hello everyone, sorry about the delay. I don't get on this site too much. My friend actually signed me up. But for all who cares that is bad ass Big G. The picture was taken at the Telegraph Dream Cruise summer '06.

And yes the other pictures that someone posted off myspace were my cars in the garage.

you rememberd your password :eek: nice of you to take some time a way from the my space site and say hi:biggrin: hopefully we can get the time to work on BIG G this weekend.;)

How in the heck can you build cars that nice and that fast without needing this board for information, support or parts? Do you run at Milan?

Big-g

87 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL.

ENGINE : 274cid V-6 Stage2 block with steel 3.625 stroker crank, 6.5"Corillo I beam rods, JE full floater pistons with 3 mm low tension rings, 12 quart oil pan.

HEADS AND CAM: Stage 2 aluminum o-ringed and ported by motorcity motorsports. Titanium valves with 5 angle valve job. T & D roller rockers. Cam is a solid roller with special specs, Intake is a stage 2 carborator converted to fuel injection.

TURBO & INTERCOLLER: Turbo is a PT-90 Big frame, Intercoller is a custom dual stack frontmount unit, 90mm throttle-body.

INJECTORS AND COMPUTER: 160lbs injectors with a F.A.S.T computer system.

SUSPENSION: Ford 9" rear end with 35 spline strange axles, full spool, willwood rear disc brakes, and Dick miller traction bars, with a anti roll ball. 15-10rims with 28-12.5w slicks.

TRANSMISSION; TH-400 with transbreak and manual valve body, Converter is a chance 9'' 5000rpm. Into a 4'' driveshaft.

EXHAUST: 5" downpipe into a 5" exhaust systom with a bullet muffler. Precision forward facing headers.

BEST ET TO DATE: 8.90@156mph at 25psi boost through the muffler. It dynoed over 900wrhp with old combo.

MY GOAL: 850s at 165 and still be able to drive it on the street and play.

Bad Ride Tim .your Actually On My Myspace , I Didnt Know Your Car Was That Bad ,,, Lucky Man!!!!

Do I know you Chris??? Have we talked??

And Yes I am on my space, and there are blogs about both cars. I do drive them both on the street. And It ran 8.90's with old combo, never dynoed or raced it as of yet since new combo. Hoping for some 8.6 or 8.7's.
Thanks everyone...

Tim

Big G is bad ass!!! I've been in that car and it flies!!! I can't wait for another ride!:)