Who's car is this? (Crash Picture)

Members, making fun of someones misfortune is not funny or cool.
This community was formed around the motto "Going Fast with Class".
I am seeing less of both these days...
The internet has broken down common courtesy and respect.
No matter what happens online, there are real life consequences to accidents.
In my opinion it is not great to see Dave, Dusty or Don crash.
Behind the keyboards are fathers, husbands and friends.
Think about a spouse or child that wondered if their love one was ok, before making smart ass comments.

Attachments

• banhammer.jpg
    banhammer.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 540
Think about a spouse or child that wondered if their love one was ok, before making smart ass comments.
Sorry to hear about Don and his car!!!! John just wondering if this photo is what "going fast with class" is all about?
reynolds%20flip%20off.jpg

I see this all the time on "other boards"seems to be like cancer.Too many internet bully's pounding their chest.Keep it to yourself is a better motto

Kevin

Well that is good news, He is OK, that car was so pretty, always something to aim for.
I was devastated when mine got rearended by a texting C*NT

Street or track incident ? Don't imagine that ride see's too much street time anymore.
Anything we can learn from the incident that might prevent an occurance of our own would be helpful, part failure, tire pressure, racing while drinking coffee ?

Well that is good news, He is OK, that car was so pretty, always something to aim for.
I was devastated when mine got rearended by a texting C*NT

Street or track incident ? Don't imagine that ride see's too much street time anymore.
Anything we can learn from the incident that might prevent an occurance of our own would be helpful, part failure, tire pressure, racing while drinking coffee ?

Hey Mike,

Ya ever get yours repaired from that teeny-chick cellphone incident?

Hey Mike,

Ya ever get yours repaired from that teeny-chick cellphone incident?

:tongue:Russ I can laugh now....yep all fixed, they saved the 1/4 panel, painted the roof, both 1/4's rockers and trunk. That little Geico lizard coughed up some bucks.
Came straight back to the shop and up on stands for some fuel sytem work and a hydroboost conversion with proportioning valve and line-loc.
Got some pretty cool pcs built you may be interested in !
Need your e-mail I will send pics, they are on my work computer..

Going fast with class has been out the window for years. I enjoy these cars as much as anybody, but there is the "celebrity status" that needs to get off their high horse. These cars are not the end all be all of stock suspension racing, or turbocharged small displacement racing for that matter. I don't enjoy seeing another car wreck, I don't enjoy seeing people cheer for it. Crap talking and bench racing is part of the sport and being a guy for that matter. I must say I have been to alot of Buick events. I have been looked down upon because my car only runs 11's, 10's, 9's, etc. Some people forget how it was to start out with a budget. I will say, I have done every bit of tuning, assembly, fab, paint, and body work to my car except for building the trans. Sometimes the Buick guys that can't say the same, but have deep pockets do turn their noses up. There is a "better than you" complex in the Buick community. The bad part is, it isn't with the people who everybody blames, it is with the favorites.

Now back to the pic. I think it is horrible to see someone wreck. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. There is alot of hard work to make your car what you want it to be, and you will never get that back.

I think whatever crap talk there is should just be looked at as racing and a reason to advance the sport, nothing personal. Life is too short to take such meaningless talk personal. If there wasn't competition, we all would be driving a Prius.:D

Going fast with class has been out the window for years. I enjoy these cars as much as anybody, but there is the "celebrity status" that needs to get off their high horse. These cars are not the end all be all of stock suspension racing, or turbocharged small displacement racing for that matter. I don't enjoy seeing another car wreck, I don't enjoy seeing people cheer for it. Crap talking and bench racing is part of the sport and being a guy for that matter. I must say I have been to alot of Buick events. I have been looked down upon because my car only runs 11's, 10's, 9's, etc. Some people forget how it was to start out with a budget. I will say, I have done every bit of tuning, assembly, fab, paint, and body work to my car except for building the trans. Sometimes the Buick guys that can't say the same, but have deep pockets do turn their noses up. There is a "better than you" complex in the Buick community. The bad part is, it isn't with the people who everybody blames, it is with the favorites.

Now back to the pic. I think it is horrible to see someone wreck. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. There is alot of hard work to make your car what you want it to be, and you will never get that back.

I think whatever crap talk there is should just be looked at as racing and a reason to advance the sport, nothing personal. Life is too short to take such meaningless talk personal. If there wasn't competition, we all would be driving a Prius.:D

When can I buy you a beer my friend?!!! Well put!:biggrin::cool: ----Jeremy