Who's car and how to get that stance

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
had this pic for a few yrs now and want that stance

Attachments

• whttt.jpg
    whttt.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 766
It looks like just a lowered TR? I would say just some lowering springs would get you there.

It would look better on some big n' littles....... :D

OMG.........Whoever owns it must not like it too much being it looks like it's parked at a SHOPPING MALL!!?? :eek: Just my O2.

Ken B.

QuickBuick87 said:
OMG.........Whoever owns it must not like it too much being it looks like it's parked at a SHOPPING MALL!!?? :eek: Just my O2.

Ken B.

OH MY GOD, HE DROVE IT! OUTSIDE!!!!! AHHHHH! IS HE MAD? MAD I SAY!

Get over it, its just a car.

Tony87gn said:
Could also be a car show judging by the awesome car next to it :D
Are you talking about the Grand Prix/Lumina looking ride next door? That is indeed an awesome ride!! :biggrin:

turbosam6 said:
Get over it, its just a car.

Hmmmm.......'just a car'. I know you LS1 guys don't have worry about someone wanting to steal your car, but MOST Turbo Buick owners wouldn't take there car to probally the #1 spot for car thefts. Again, just my opinion. ;) :p

Ken B.

Local guy has a GN with a similar stance, same wheels even. Pretty sure he just has a set of eibach springs. I also believe another local guy tried the eibachs without much difference at all.

Looks like that car has a monster tach and a roll cage. Very nice. But to each his own. If they want it bad enough, they WILL get it! :rolleyes:

QuickBuick87 said:
Hmmmm.......'just a car'. I know you LS1 guys don't have worry about someone wanting to steal your car, but MOST Turbo Buick owners wouldn't take there car to probally the #1 spot for car thefts. Again, just my opinion. ;) :p

Ken B.

The GN I just sold last year would put 90% of them to shame (ask anyone who's seen it) and I parked it wherever I took it. Thats what insurance is for. If you can't enjoy it why own it?

I don't care what you drive, at the end of the day, its just a car. Enjoy it or sell it to someone who will. You gonna take it with you when you die?

Oh, and just a little FYI, LS1's are stolen more often than TR's.

ANWAYS.....BandAid, my car sits like that. I got that stance using Hotchkis springs and KYB shocks.

KevinB said:
ANWAYS.....BandAid, my car sits like that. I got that stance using Hotchkis springs and KYB shocks.
Kevin ,thanks for the info,is it the usuall Hotchkiss part numbers that have floated around here,or can you remember the numbers..
Thanks Again
Dennis :wink:

I forget. I ordered them from Jeg's. They are the "sport springs." Going from the stock springs to the Hotchkis springs lowered the car about 2" all around. With 235/60/15's, the top of the tires are at the same level as the wheel well. I still am able to fit 10.5x28x15 M/T's with a 15x8 wheel that has a 4.5" bs. BTW, my wheel wells are not rolled. I have never had any rubbing problems :)

HTH

KevinB said:
I forget. I ordered them from Jeg's. They are the "sport springs." Going from the stock springs to the Hotchkis springs lowered the car about 2" all around. With 235/60/15's, the top of the tires are at the same level as the wheel well. I still am able to fit 10.5x28x15 M/T's with a 15x8 wheel that has a 4.5" bs. BTW, my wheel wells are not rolled. I have never had any rubbing problems :)
KevinB said:

Was the product number 515 1902k? Cause your car sits nice! They say it lowers an inch but I need it to be 2 like yours...

thxs mike

this is how low 2" gets you - the rear tires actually tuck under the rear just a hair - you can't tell it from the pic though. I assume the guy before me used Poston lowering springs as he used everything else out of there :mad:

Attachments

• cloudy.JPG
    cloudy.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 207
:cool: It look's to me that it's just larger dia. wheels (maybe 18") to fill the wheelwells with the short sidewall tires on OEM suspension, but after a second look it does look that it is also lowered. :D Try the wheels first, than lower if needed to get the look. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: