who to talk to?

aarond2732

i have an 85 gn and i'm going to be ordering a lot of parts from g body. who would be the best person to talk to there to help me out with question about my order?

Buddy,I have a 85 GN also,but before you put any"go fast" parts on there what is the mechanical condition of your car? You would save a lot of money,time, and heartache to check the general stuff first.Once that's taken care of depending on your budget and goals,you could have a serious fast machine on your hands.

Just write Brian an email.
He is good at replying to emails.

Trying to remember his "new" email address.
His old one was some AOL.com addy

i had the motor rebuild . then i had a little time off from driving . when i tried to start the car again it had no spark. so i was thinking on doing the coil pack conversion. i also want to switch ecm and do the maf. ls1 is a 3.5 and the lt1 is a 3.0. so witch one would i need. and i want to know if a power logger is better than the scan tool. i know theres more but just can't think of it yet

Do you have the stock ECM or did you convert it to 86/87?

The first basic things you should do to the car is 86/87 ECM, scan master, boost gauge.

To use an LT1 or LS1 maf you need the maf translator. I have the maf translator and I use a 3.5" maf, I had to make a custom cold air intake.

Regarding the no spark, I'm not the guy to help you with that.

check your fuses... hate to see you spend hundreds of dollars and only then discover that a 50 cent fuse was popped..