Who should I order billet 6765 turbo ac dbb from?

crusacargen

I want to buy the billet 6765 air cooled dual ball bearing turbo but I still have a few more questions. First off can i order this with H cover and Ported shroud? Secondly, should I go .63 or the .85? I was planning on runnin a 4 bolt setup and using TA's headers but I am still confused on T3 and T4 options. I want to order asap but don't want to screw it up. If anyone could chime in on this I'd be really thankful:D

Dont worry, you've got plenty of time if you want a ported shroud! I ordered my turbo over 3wks ago and they still don't have the parts to build it. The ported shroud is on backorder. Hopefully it becomes available soon:)

Billetturbo

Billet turbo + good deal + support = hartline performance

give them a call holly or cal can help you... Have ordered parts from them for over 10 years never a problem thumbs up !!!!!!!!!

Otto's Performance or Hartline can answer any questions you might have.

Most definitely Hartline Performance... Nothing bad to say about the other vendors, but I have used Hartline for everything that I have purchased, and have not regretted it one bit. They are great, and stand behind ther products.

Dont worry, you've got plenty of time if you want a ported shroud! I ordered my turbo over 3wks ago and they still don't have the parts to build it. The ported shroud is on backorder. Hopefully it becomes available soon:)

Sweet that's exactly the answer I was looking for. I don't mind waiting a lil bit. I just want to spend money on the part I really want. Thanks :D

Thanks guys I'll check hartline out. Seems like he knows what he is doing and stands by his products

Without a doubt check out Hartline! Holly and Cal are both super great people and they will take the time to make sure you've got everything you need for the right combo.

Hartline treated me very well....and I'm a pain in the butt! :eek::biggrin:

Perfect So am I, I'm very demanding because people have tried to burn me in the past like sending me a 400 dollar 10" converter when I ordered a 9.5" torque converter