Who sells Reds Volt booster not caspers...

Hello and just a suggestion... try Brian Lorenz in Ohio as he may have what you are looking for. Good luck.

I don't know if Reds exact booster is still new and available, I have one and it was really an external regulator. I recently took mine off but it was great during the years alternators were weak and the harness wiring was old/crusty and small.

BTW, Brian Lorenz in Ohio is a politician, the GN guy will need an exact link to actually reach him. Haha

Brian at Lorenz Performance in Ohio - one of the top Buick tuners/builders in the Country. Brian was VERY good friends with the late RIP Red Armstrong and in fact owns several of his old cars. Call Brian and if he has time he can tell you eveything there is to know about the part and if he has one for sale.

I don't know if Reds exact booster is still new and available, I have one and it was really an external regulator. I recently took mine off but it was great during the years alternators were weak and the harness wiring was old/crusty and small.

BTW, Brian Lorenz in Ohio is a politician, the GN guy will need an exact link to actually reach him. Haha
Yes saw xp powermaster have it. Prolly get one or a mechman.