Who sells catback exhaust systems

Anybody know? Seems like alot of difference in price!!!!!

Taken directly from RJC's website:

There is a huge difference between 409 and 304 stainless. 409 is just barely better than mild steel and will still rust. 304 stainless is medical/culinary grade stainless and will never rust, tarnish or discolor due to corrosive elements.

Taken directly from RJC's website:

There is a huge difference between 409 and 304 stainless. 409 is just barely better than mild steel and will still rust. 304 stainless is medical/culinary grade stainless and will never rust, tarnish or discolor due to corrosive elements.

Thanks for the info!!!!!

409 is only a little better than the aluminize steel,304 I believe is a surgical grade stainless steel,don't make the same mistake I made,get a 304 stainless steel exhaust system and you will be very happy with it,it will never rust.It is a little more money but worth every penny.

I have the piece Mark sells and it is beautiful. My only concern is how will I keep it clean!!!! Like he said almost to pretty to put on the car!

Going with the Pypes. Same price as the Hooker with the choice of 3 different types of mufflers. Also Pypes is stainless as opposed to alumnized for the Hooker system.

Will the pypes system drone ,one of my major concerns is drone my hooker system droned badly at 2200 in any gear

hey mark that is a nice catback system u offer u did mention fitment issues with the HR rear sway bar end links so may i ask what rear sway bar do u personally use on ur TR with ur catback system that didnt create issues?

Pypes

Will the pypes system drone ,one of my major concerns is drone my hooker system droned badly at 2200 in any gear

Hi Bob
I installed a PYPES system on a GN this past fall....I was impressed..fair superior to the Hooker in all aspects. No drone IMO.

Huh, strange I run the Hooker system....2.5" with their aerochamber mufflers and I love the sound. Get lots of compliments on the sound as well. I guess everycar is different.

hey mark that is a nice catback system u offer u did mention fitment issues with the HR rear sway bar end links so may i ask what rear sway bar do u personally use on ur TR with ur catback system that didnt create issues?

Right now I am running the Spohn rear swaybar we sell. Just the regular one, not the Pro Touring one. Come spring I will try an HR on and see what needs to be done to get the end links to fit. Going to also start another thread to see if there is anyone out there that has got the HR to work with our system.