Who Ports TTA heads

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Looking to have the heads ported,who have you used and your results please ,#'s if postible:wink:

I thought Champion did them. :confused: Otherwise, there is Rizzuti Race Engines in Mokena. He did SPOT MY 6's heads. Check his signature and see how his car performs on an iron head and stock location IC. :eek: :D

i have a guy here local that does impeccable port work! pm me

. He did SPOT MY 6's heads. Check his signature and see how his car performs on an iron head and stock location IC. :eek: :D

how does his car go .. I watched the video but it didn't have a time :confused: Champion does the heads like others have said :cool:

All I can say is, it goes very well. :D I've seen him clip other cars that are "Melissa fast". ;)

Melissa's car is just a driver with drag radials :eek: Guess he run's 1.2 short times :eek: curious what his ET was .. or is that a big secret?? :eek:

Check out his street racing Video in the video section. I know the Mustang he ran in the video has run 10.teens in not so great air.

My cousins friend can beat your buddy up. :rolleyes:

Its like this.. put the numbers up or shut up. I hate this "it beat this 10 second car on the street crap".

If he has a documented time slip.. great. Post it up. If it doesnt.. then its a wannabee 10 second car. Or its a wannabee 11 second car. Its not a 9 second car until a runs a 9.99 or faster.. until then it can beat a million 9 second cars on the street.. its not a 9 second car.

This is very Honda Integra Ricer with wing feely kinda thing.

Mine are Champion as well. I ran 10.55, 10.57, 10.61, 10.68, etc etc etc. Got pixs, video, U name it.

:rolleyes:

You know how street racers are. :rolleyes:

I have seen this car run at Rt 66 in Joliet. Yanks the front tires off the ground no problem. Definitely not a 10 second wanna be. I saw it run an 11.00 while being hard on the brakes at the end of the track.

Mine are Champion as well. I ran 10.55, 10.57, 10.61, 10.68, etc etc etc. Got pixs, video, U name it.

:rolleyes:

I almost believe you BUT I have never seen it in person :confused: :p how things coming along?? 70* here today !!! :eek:

I almost believe you BUT I have never seen it in person :confused: :p how things coming along?? 70* here today !!! :eek:

Well I was at BG last year serving the last supper and you never showed up ;)

Moving along.. like a turtle.. I think i'll build a StageII since its down. :redface: Couldnt take any longer.. if it takes more than two weeks after Monday.. i'll throw a stocker back in it and beat it out some more.

I dont care anymore.. its all junk anyways :D

You know how street racers are. :rolleyes:

I have seen this car run at Rt 66 in Joliet. Yanks the front tires off the ground no problem. Definitely not a 10 second wanna be. I saw it run an 11.00 while being hard on the brakes at the end of the track.

Last run at BG.. we were hard on the brakes trying not to break out against Joe Reif Jr... it ran 10.61 at 132.7 :rolleyes: