Who owns the White 1987 T just south of Albany (Selkirk area)?

ross87t

I was in Albany a couple of weeks ago for work and saw a beautiful white 1987 T down in the Selkirk area (Hwy 144). I wanted to turn around and go BS with the owner, but we were running late.
Very nice looking car.

Don't know, but I had to respond. Selkirk is my "ancestral" home town (also my last name) even though I was raised in Cobleskill. My Grandfather moved from Selkirk to Cobleskill in 1931...

Wow. I went to College in Cobleskill :)
Now in TX as well!

And my #2 son's name is Scott.

What year(s) were you at Coby? Selkirk's True Value Hardware was started by my Gramps in 1935, Dad ran it from the early 60's through 1982, then middle brother had it until the mid 2000's. He branched off a couple Allied Electric outlets, which he's kept, before selling off the hardware end...

And my #2 son's name is Scott.

What year(s) were you at Coby? Selkirk's True Value Hardware was started by my Gramps in 1935, Dad ran it from the early 60's through 1982, then middle brother had it until the mid 2000's. He branched off a couple Allied Electric outlets, which he's kept, before selling off the hardware end...

So cool. I was up there from 1996-98. Changed my life. Super small world. You ever get up to Austin. Would love to meet. I will be sure to let you know if I get down your way.

I've been to Cave Country Auctions in or about Cobbleskill, NY.

Route 7, over by the Cinema Cineplex. ;):p

It's nice out that way, mid- and up- state NY are great, well 3 seasons anyway.

So cool. I was up there from 1996-98. Changed my life. Super small world. You ever get up to Austin. Would love to meet. I will be sure to let you know if I get down your way.

I got out in '75 and haven't been back to visit since '92. It was a great place for a kid to grow up in back in the day! NY politics suck so bad now, I'd never consider going back... Will do on the meet and you too!