Who makes these???

Is this a trick question? :)

They look like the front wheels off a Pontiac GTA to me...

no trick

There was a thread not to long ago about a manufacturer of GNX wheel knock offs. The wheels were on backorder for a while so I was wondering if these were that company. Of course I don't remember the name. Drew

Yes...Classic Industries in California. They were $539 brand new for just the wheels. Plus an outrageous freight charge.

Those on Ebay appear to be real GTA wheels.2 fronts and 2rears.The ultimate is to have 4 GTA fronts.The GTA rears require spacers.Also, I think it cost more to order 4 front GTA repros. from Classic than it would be for 2 fronts and 2rears.:rolleyes:

2NASSTYBUICKS

I see you have these type of wheels on one of your cars. I think they look great! I'm getting info for when I aquire a set. Many upgrades to do................. Where did you get yours from?? Drew

A friend bought a GN 2 years ago and when he picked up the car.The guys wife said theres another set of wheels in the garage if you want them.So he took them.He didn't like the ride with 245-50-16s so he sold them to me cheap.They are 4 front GTA wheels.I'd like to find 2 more fronts for drag radials.:rolleyes:

The wife gave them ?????

They probably got divorced shortly after that:D I'll find a set at some point. I can't complain about the deals that I've made but that's a story for another time.;) Thanks for the info. Drew

Drew,Thanks for the compliments.She probably had an influence on him getting rid of the GN as well.I would of packed her bags for her.
Originally posted by SuperSix
That's not too bad w/what they say to be almost new tires..
Yup,245-50-16s and 255-50-16s aren't cheap.He must have close to $600 in tires plus $80 in centercaps from Poston's.And the wheels look to be in excellent conditon.I'll go out on a limb and guess, They'll go for over $800