who makes the piece that fits in the high beam headlight as an air intake inlet?

Yah's 87

so as to remove the headlight high beams and have the plastic insert where the headlight was. this would allow air to flow into engine bay. not sure of the name of it, thanks, Ronjon

No one. You need to make it yourself.

But I wouldn't. I used to have mine that way years ago. Many of us did. And for no good reason. It's a dated look and does nothing for performance. Hill-Billie/Ghetto fabulous modification by today's standard.

These days, sleek, and stylish is the way to go. Actually, it always was. But many of us were to dumb to realize this.

Good thing you have people like me to stop you.

I actually thought that would be a great idea and did something similar but with the Kenny Bell fiberglass lower valence. I intally had a scoop behind my high beam light to direct the air to my filter but then moved it when I acquired my one piece front bumper
9159A472-539A-494F-898E-99520C362D71.jpeg

I actually thought that would be a great idea and did something similar but with the Kenny Bell fiberglass lower valence. I intally had a scoop behind my high beam light to direct the air to my filter but then moved it when I acquired my one piece front bumper View attachment 320755
For what car? Your car?

A car that you plan to run 8's or 7's with? An engine expecting to make over a thousand horsepower? A car with a parachute?

Yea, than maybe. A cold air direct flow to a turbocharger with no filter and maybe just a screen might make a little sense. The removal of a headlight is hardly a noticeably ugly feature when it has a cage, slicks, gauges, wheel-e bars and a shoot hanging off the back. Removing the headlight is just a result of of the combination.

And for those of us who have done it, and still have it, OK well, maybe some of us just got used to it or are too lazy to put it back.

But for an engine in the 500 horse range, running a K&N, with a MAF sensor? Not only does it do absolutely nothing for performance, but it's just plain ugly.

Maybe some Jeg's stickers would have the same effect on on performance.

I preach logic, performance, sleek and stylish.

With a smile, of course.:)

For what car? Your car?

A car that you plan to run 8's or 7's with? An engine expecting to make over a thousand horsepower? A car with a parachute?

Yea, than maybe. A cold air direct flow to a turbocharger with no filter and maybe just a screen might make a little sense. The removal of a headlight is hardly a noticeably ugly feature when it has a cage, slicks, gauges, wheel-e bars and a shoot hanging off the back. Removing the headlight is just a result of of the combination.

And for those of us who have done it, and still have it, OK well, maybe some of us just got used to it or are too lazy to put it back.

But for an engine in the 500 horse range, running a K&N, with a MAF sensor? Not only does it do absolutely nothing for performance, but it's just plain ugly.

Maybe some Jeg's stickers would have the same effect on on performance.

I preach logic, performance, sleek and stylish.

With a smile, of course.:)
Lol I did that mod awhile ago with my stock block . And I do agree with you about it doing minimally to performance. Sometimes ppl just wana feel like they are doing something that’s going to help them in there quest to go faster . The air also goes through the intercooler aswell to cool the charge now lowing the inlet temp by a degree or 2 will not be a gain that would be noticed . But like I said sometimes people just wana feel like it’s doing something positive and there is nothing wrong with that imo.