Who Made These??

231V6

I have always thought these wheels were A.R.E but some thread's have implied otherwise. Anyone have an opinion?
Also does anyone know if or where this wheel can be repaired(first 3 pics are of same rim)

Attachments

• IMG_0024_1_1.jpg
    IMG_0024_1_1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0025_1_1.jpg
    IMG_0025_1_1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0026_1_1.jpg
    IMG_0026_1_1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0006_1_1.jpg
    IMG_0006_1_1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 93
Looks more like a curbside remodel. Popular among those that cant drive well.

actually a HYUNDAI remodel, the friend i got them from ran a stop sign and got taged by 1. suprisingly the rim sheared off the front clip of that HYUNDAI

Not suprisingly, a good strip of bubble gum would shear the front clip of a Hyundai.

I think Brian @ G-body parts can put a new hoop on it as long as the center section is o.k. I have the same looking wheels and they say Enkei on the back if you look real close. I hit a pothole and bent mine in about half as bad as yours and was able to get them straightened ...I think yours is beyond repair.
Regards,
Larry

Wells said:
Not suprisingly, a good strip of bubble gum would shear the front clip of a Hyundai.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Larry Smith said:
I think Brian @ G-body parts can put a new hoop on it as long as the center section is o.k. I have the same looking wheels and they say Enkei on the back if you look real close. I hit a pothole and bent mine in about half as bad as yours and was able to get them straightened ...I think yours is beyond repair.
Regards,
Larry

i will give him a shot, thanks