Who is your fav. Wrerstler?

tom robison said:
Big Papa Pump(scotty steiner). Her looks like he chisled out of stone

It looked more like he spent the day popping Dianabol by the handful. He probably carried it around in PEZ dispensers. After awhile it was like :eek: can you look any more freakish.

My all time favorite was, hands down, The Ultimate Warrior.

One last entry

I saw the name mentioned once but the Rock was great entertainment value, his insults were great and outright funny. "Take this post rite here and shine it up real nice, turn it side ways, and stick it straight up ur candy @sses" absolute classic. Heres a nother video for all u JABRONI'S. YouTube - The rock funny moments

Have to say the Rock's lines were the greatest, I heard he coming back to the WWE? I might have to tune in to catch some of his great one liners. I also have to throw in Stone Cold Steve Austin...can I get a hell ya LOL

The Masked Superstar is probably my fav..The Nature Boy after that...Snuka is third..I remember Snuka standing on top of the cage and diving across the ring to hit somebody and missed...

Behind the scenes

My mom worked for a dr who gave the wrestlers physicals before the went on. Fun part other then front row seats were back stage passes and we moved@ freely in the lockerroom. Cool to hang out with the Von erichs, free birds, and just @ any wrestler who came to the dfw area during the late 70's early 80's. Got to know alot if them and it was cool. Sucked that u saw the real freindships back in the lockroom. Conversations they'd have @ were they were eatin afterwards and up coming matches. Routines and stuff, spoiled it for us as for @ 2 months we didn't venture behind the scenes but when we finally did it was a real eye opener. Just adding my 02 on this and my personal exp. Regardless it's entertainment and we enjoyed it even when we knew what really was going on. Back then the wrestled on mon nites, and it was on tv saturday after the news. Got to meet alot of nice guys and I agree some died way to young.

Yeah too many have goneway too young. It does take a toll on your body to do the things they do (yes i know its scripted). The things they do are far from fake though. I get to watch my Bro-in-law walk around like he got hit by a truck on Sundays lol. The steroids and pain pills these guys take dont really help either with hearts and all. I wish i had the talent to do it, its got to be a fun ride. oh and who remembers the Shockmaster lol.....horrible