who is in Memphis??

memphis

I need to send a crank back to a certain crankshaft company in Memphis and i am scared because I dont want to go the rounds with him again to get it back. It has a low spot, crack and pitting on a rod journal and I am sure he had to see it if he did any kind of visual inspection on it. I have read posts on the BBB website of him scamming people or taking his time giving refunds or proper service. I just want to have a "friend" who is local to him to get my stuff if I send it back to him for repair. My brother lives in Clarksville, TN

Attachments

• buick stuff 11-4-10 019.jpg
    buick stuff 11-4-10 019.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 113
  • buick stuff 11-4-10 024.jpg
    buick stuff 11-4-10 024.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 116
im looking for a person or 2,3 that we can all go in and rent a good place for a shop..

I have a shop in Memphis Premier Autosports that will be moving into a larger location soon. Are you looking for a shop to run a buisness out of or a place to work on and store some toys? One location we are looking at is very large and we will probably fence off some bays to rent out. I'm also looking to pickup a GN, would any of you guys be interested in meeting up to grab some food so we can check out each others cars.

yeop lunch/dinner sounds good!! looking for a place for my own.. to store parts, work on car, etc.. garage is getting to small..

I need to send a crank back to a certain crankshaft company in Memphis and i am scared because I dont want to go the rounds with him again to get it back. It has a low spot, crack and pitting on a rod journal and I am sure he had to see it if he did any kind of visual inspection on it. I have read posts on the BBB website of him scamming people or taking his time giving refunds or proper service. I just want to have a "friend" who is local to him to get my stuff if I send it back to him for repair. My brother lives in Clarksville, TN

I can probably help you with that. Email me at premierautosportstn@gmail.com

I have family in town so I can't do anything until after Thanksgiving. I think a small group might be meeting up this Sat evening. I'll let you know.