Who has the right of way at a stop light???

darkred87T

I don't get it man. I just can't take this frggin state anymore. It's just filled with peckers who don't know basic traffic laws. Every time I want to go straight on a green light I get stuffed by someone making a left. :mad: Do they not know what "Failure to Keep Right" means or do they just figure it's their God given right to disobey this very basic rule? Also, does a "STOP" sign mean go now? I'm confused and outraged. Just thought I'd vent. Thanks for reading,
Mike

the person to your right....unless they are bigger than you then its thier turn...or if she is hot then its just polite to let them go first...;)

That's why I loved driving the F-350!!! If someone pulled out in front of me, I would push them to the limit to see if they REALLY wanted to turn in front of me. I did the same thing when I was a tractor-trailer driver. The look of fear in their eyes as a 40,000lb. truck bears down on them......PRICELESS!!

the person to your right....unless they are bigger than you then its thier turn...or if she is hot then its just polite to let them go first...;)

I have no problem being polite. If I'm stopped at a stop sign and someone else stops too I'll wave them on especially if she's hot. ;)

The bottom line is if your'e going straight, you have the right of way. It happened to me today and I could have been going a lot faster through the intersection before I got cut off. The guy didn't even look before making a left in front of me. Then it becomes a game of chicken. The stupid thing is, he was breaking the law. I guess the best thing to do is just hang back and let people be morons.

Like my father used to say, You'll be right...."dead" right.

yeah i get what your saying on that. Its even worse if you ride a bike cant tell you how many close calls i have had.

Common sense and courtesy doesn't seem to apply anymore.

I don't think nearly the number of people/kids take drivers ed anymore, and those who do probably forget 1/2 the rules anyway.

It amazes me the way women drive with their kids in the car....especially the little ones that are in car seats.

And nobody drives as good as you and I .........and I aint so sure bout you!:biggrin::biggrin:

4-way stops in Dallas are a hoot. 4 cars come to a stop and everyone looks at eachother....this is my cue to go no matter what the order.

1st person to stop at a 4-way is the next to go.

If you can't figure that out, then I will send you a recipe I wrote up for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches....absolutely free of charge.

I almost ran over a smart car today in my Tahoe. The lady turned left in front of me at a light, I was going to speed limit which was 55mph. I missed her by about 10 feet which is a lot at that speed! I still can see the look on her face:eek: That would have been an ugly wreck.

Once I stopped getting mad about things that don't matter and I have no power to change, like traffic. My life got better.

Hell in Kansas we are curtious enough to wave the other driver on even though we have the right away.

Cities are nice to visit, but I wouldnt trade my outback ways for anything.:wink:

Once I stopped getting mad about things that don't matter and I have no power to change, like traffic. My life got better.

You know that serenity now stuff doesn't work. You just keep bottling it up until eventually you explode ;) :D

NJ and NY drivers are the rudest people I've ever seen!!

I hate going up there!

They drive in the left lane on the highway and go slow.
They have no southern mannors!

Please stay up there!

You know that serenity now stuff doesn't work. You just keep bottling it up until eventually you explode ;) :D

Yup, just drive this and you'll be worry free.

:D

car_tank.jpg

NJ and NY drivers are the rudest people I've ever seen!!

I hate going up there!

They drive in the left lane on the highway and go slow.

No, it's NY and PA drivers that do that. It's the NJ drivers that wind up doing 90 in the right lane trying to pass them after they speed up.

They have no southern mannors!
Heck, I don't even know what "mannors" are. :tongue: :biggrin:

Please stay up there!
Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.