who has the best price on the 340 fuel pump?

I would go with Racetronix. Great service, and I think it's a pretty good deal. I think I paid 160 for the pump and the hotwire kit, which is a must, I feel.

Racetronix has the best quality parts when it comes to electrical items. Always check with them first when looking for anything electrical related.

Here's the best thing to remember when building up your car.

Know when to save money and pinch pennies, and when your money is well spent.

Got mine from Mike for about $90
A walbro is a walbro, pay twice as much if it makes you feel better.

Originally posted by smokin'6
Got mine from Mike for about $90
A walbro is a walbro, pay twice as much if it makes you feel better.

That price does not include a HW harness, body ground upgrade etc.

Racetronix is releasing a new system this coming week which will include some trick upgrades to the in-tank wiring. Due to the age of the in-tank wiring in TR’s many are in need of replacement. All current systems rely on the factory in-tank wiring and a GM to Walbro power adapter.
These upgrades we make here and will be exclusive the Racetronix TR fuel systems.

Other vendors may try to win customers over by simply discounting product as this is all they have to offer. Only vendors like Racetronix with the in-house capacity to develop and manufacture can really provide cutting edge product built to the highest quality standards. Anybody who owns a Racetronix harness system will appreciate what sets it apart from competitor’s product.

http://www.racetronix.com/Racetronix-Buick_Single_Fuel_Pump_Kit.html

Look for these and other upcoming innovative products this summer from Racetronix.