Who has satellite radio?

dgreen1069

I'm thinking about getting satellite radio, but don't have much experience with them. Those of you who have it, do you like it? Would you get it again? Who's is better...XM or Sirius? I'm not big into sports radio so that type of programming would not sway me. Which of the players are the best?

i have sirius in the car,truck and now the shop. and will never not have it again! love it.

I have XM at home, in the car, at work, and at my dad's shop. Love it. The next time I get a different car or need a new tuner I am going to try sirius in the car, just so I can see if I like it better. XM has done a couple things that I am not fond of but I still will never live without satellite radio again. Would probably sell the GN first. Either way you can't go wrong.

Depends what type of music and talk radio u listen to? Check the internet to see what each offers. Sirius has howard stern. XM has opie and anthony. One has different rock stations and the other has different club stations etc.... etc.... Its personal preference. Check the internet to see which one has the stations u like best.

hmmm.... on second thought maybe Sirius isn't such a good ideal.

I was laughing so hard at the Kramers a racist song today, I about drove off the road....:p

All I know is I dumped 3 or 4 xm subs (read below, I may still have an account)and went with Sirius. I am a big Howard fan, but I didn't even make the switch to Sirius until the summer. XM's rock music channels suck. It is a fact that they have to pay to play the music, and it is a fact that Sirius invests more money in content> What I am trying to say is I know the bands and songs played on Sirius rock stations, half of the bands on XM are garage bands you have never heard of because they get that music for free. They both suck IMHO when it comes to playing hits, but XM sucks by far the most. Baseball is the only reason to go with XM> Sirius I think has Nascar starting next year, NFL, and NBA.

Ih, If you do go with XM DO NOT GIVE THEM CREDIT CARD INFO! If you go on the vette board and do a search, they are notorious for taking it upon themselves to renew your account because they keep your CC on file. They did it to me TWICE and I had to bitch and moan to Some damn Indian (India) named BOB (yea right) to get a refund. I asked what gave them the right to for them to charge my cars without my permission and he had no answer.

I agree, the rock channels on XM leave something to be desired. Within the past few months I've heard a few commercials being played also. If you like 80's rock, there is nothing like Hair Nation on Sirius.

Sirius...

have never listened to regular radio since 2003. Best Xmas present I've had for the past few years. Compared both a few years back, I liked the programming from Sirius better than what XM's. I did have to get a pre-amp but since, the signal is flawless.

sirius is the best for all, xm has com on radio stations now and sirius is still com free on all radio stations. talk has about 10min a hour.