Who has S10 front brakes?

davidf

I have the S10 spindles/brakes to be installed. Will my stock GN hoses adapt? Thanks.

Yes they will fit right onto the caliper. You may want to buy new copper crush washers to stop a potential leak but they are really cheap at the parts store.

Do you have to change the master cylinder or does it work fine with the GN Master cylinder ?

The 11" rotor must be used with the S10 caliber correct ?

Do you have to change the master cylinder or does it work fine with the GN Master cylinder ?

The 11" rotor must be used with the S10 caliber correct ?

No change in the M/C.......read that thread I posted for you. It walks you through the entire swap. Very good read. It should answer all of your questions.

JD- How are things going with you?? I should have some times by next month with the freshened trans and that 212/212 cam. Whats up on the E85 project???

Things have been really good with the exception of no job! I've been off for 3 months now, getting married, looking for a bigger house, etc! Been some pretty tough times lately so I decided it was time to let the car go. I've been selling it all piece by piece to pay the bills. The GN isnt going anywhere though! Seems like more and more people are doing the conversions to E85 and have been pretty darn happy with the turn out. I've a couple different cars here for a swap to E85 and the cars are reacting very nicely! One thing about not having a job is I have time to play!:biggrin: Just no funds to play with though!:mad: Basically just selling everything I can at this point in time.

Who built your trans?

Yes they will fit right onto the caliper. You may want to buy new copper crush washers to stop a potential leak but they are really cheap at the parts store.
Thanks, that'll be one step closer to getting you some spindles.:biggrin:

Things have been really good with the exception of no job! I've been off for 3 months now, getting married, looking for a bigger house, etc! Been some pretty tough times lately so I decided it was time to let the car go. I've been selling it all piece by piece to pay the bills. The GN isnt going anywhere though! Seems like more and more people are doing the conversions to E85 and have been pretty darn happy with the turn out. I've a couple different cars here for a swap to E85 and the cars are reacting very nicely! One thing about not having a job is I have time to play!:biggrin: Just no funds to play with though!:mad: Basically just selling everything I can at this point in time.

Who built your trans?

Nothing fancy with the trans. Just a soft overhaul with good alto parts. Not even a servo. Just freshened her up. One of my tranny guys here at the dealership did it for me.

Sorry to here about the job. Things bad up there in Iowa?? My father in law's worked for Fort Dodge pharm for 35 years and Phizer recently bought them out and he was told to pund sand. Tough times. I wish you the best with that and the wedding.

Here is a question, if I swap over to the Blazer spindle/hubs does it affect what I have for backspacing on my current wheels?