Who has A/C lines for our cars?

WakkoSS

Local store lists the NA ones for the turbo car and the dealer (including the GM Parts sites) don't have 'em anymore. I don't want to buy from Kirban, who has A/C hose assemblies? Aftermarket ok. :confused:

Do you still have the originals? Most local hose shops can rebuild them with new soft sections, reusing the ends. Good Luck.

Yes, but the problem isn't the soft line, it's the hard line. When my car got hit last year the weld at the high pressure fitting cracked. Since the hoses are the originals I thought I'd replace them rather than have it rewelded (if it can be). A member here PMed me a price of $100 plus S/H for a NOS set of hoses and I've seen them on Ebay for that, seems like a decent price but I forget what they went for originally. I'm selling the car and while I don't want to do a cheapie repair I don't want to do an expensive one either.

I was wondering why you still had the car? How did the repairs come out and how much are you selling it for?

Scott

Repairs came out really well, damage turned out not to be bad. Upper control arm was bent, header panel, D/S light housing, D/S fender, inner fenderwell and P/S reservoir were replaced. They redid the GNX louvers when they redid the nose and they look awesome. Only things left to do are my headliner, redo my tint (it's starting to bubble) and fix the A/C. I'd like to replace the hood too, it looks a tiny bit tweaked and I'm not happy about it, so I'll swap it out.

I'm not really sure what the car is worth. Garage kept 50k mile car with lots of upgrades. I was going to list it on Ebay with a starting bid of 14k and see what happens. If it doesn't sell and somebody offers me a reasonable offer I might just take it to get the car out of here. I'm open to value suggestions as well. I never drive it and the Charger is completely apart right now, so I could use the money for a truck and Charger parts. Shame, I have a shed full of GN upgrade parts that I bought and never installed either, so I'll Ebay those as well. I'll miss the car to a certain degree, but I just don't enjoy it like I used to. :(

give Savanah auto air a call,

they are supposed to be making braided stainless lines,
tell them I'm still waiting too !

they are advetisers on a few of the Buick boards.

buick dealer can get them still and they have to be painted

100_2093.jpg

nailheadpowered said:
got an original set for 50.00 plus shipping if you need them.

NOS or used?

I checked GMPartsDirect but it wasn't listed in their catalog, I'll try it with the part number.

Why dont you list your new parts here? Im always looking for something. Why is the Charger apart?

Had a slight mishap with a curb after some moron cut me off. Considering the unsafe condition the car was in, I figured that was a sign of Divine intervention to FIX THE CAR. Sooooo.....it's getting a new clutch, flywheel, suspension, steering, disc brake upgrade, radiator, cam and underhood paint. Then before it's driveable I need to fix the leaking rear axle seals and replace the front wheels/tires. Here's a picture of the car now...slightly disassembled. :)
ChargerNose.jpg

EmptyEngineBay.jpg

I thought it was in good shape when you got it, must've have been cosmetically. It will be great when you're done.

I have a USED set--black I think--but they're in my off-site storage. What're they worth (ball-park)--either black or alum??

S/H should be 15.00 'ish.