Who Doesn't

flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
How many drivers out there don't drive their Turbo Buick during the winter. A few I've had in the past were driven year round, though I can't drive this one. Just wondering, what are your reasonings for storing -vs- driving?

Car was meant to be driven :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:.

flip

I drive mine more in the winter......however not in rain or snow which we only get every few years and its only about an inch......it stays inside and outside about equal amounts of time but always covered....our winters are mild....and summers are brutal so its just to hot to drive it alot in the summer

When I had mine I drove it in the winter all the time, just not in the snow. I found that she ran better in the cold temperature.

I do not drive mine in winter cuz it wont go, LOL get any kinda snow and the tires just spin. besides the salt here eats the bodies to ****. ever heard of a northern car LOL.

One word - SALT! If the roads are clear of salt and sand during the winter I will take mine out to clear out the cobwebs. Probably not this winter though as I am planning to do a little motor compartment project.:)

been driving a fleet of GNs and Turbo Ts since 86 .. put 4 snow tires on it and enjoy :eek: Oh throw in a few TTAs to :biggrin: Melissa's latest GN is the only one that hasn't been in the snow BUT its driven till it does :p

What is this "winter" you speak of?:biggrin:

Hah Hah - You Florida guys kill me :cool:. You guys probably don't even know how to spell "Cold Weather". I recall last year in freaking late November, I flew to Melbourne, Florida for a couple of days. At the time of leaving Ohio is was 34 degrees the day I left. I fly into Melbourne, and everyone was still walking around in tank tops and short pants. I almost couldn't breath since we we so close to the shore and it was like 90 degrees there at that time. Dang Florida guys :biggrin:. Want some Ohio weather?

flip

been driving a fleet of GNs and Turbo Ts since 86 .. put 4 snow tires on it and enjoy :eek: Oh throw in a few TTAs to :biggrin: Melissa's latest GN is the only one that hasn't been in the snow BUT its driven till it does :p

Worthless post without pics:eek: :p

I don't even drive em in the summer!!!!

seems like all I do is work, between all 4 of them total. maybe 100 miles!
yea I know. what a waste,
ok I'll take it out tomorrow, and go to a cruise,
work suck, bills suck worse!

What is this "winter" you speak of?:biggrin:

I heard its when it gets to like 45 degrees,maybe even colder...:confused:
If it snowed here i probably wouldnt drive it because of the salt they use to clear out the snow,not good for the car for sure...I saw that one picture someone posted of a GNX with snow covering the whole car,maybe it was a gn,but I thought they said GNX...Fortunatly the coldest day here is the best day the car runs...

we may get snow next week :eek:

Attachments

• SnowGNs.JPG
    SnowGNs.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 147
well we did dig them out a few days later :cool:

Attachments

• wintercars.JPG
    wintercars.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 150