Who Dat?

Got that Texas boy chunking for dem, don't dey?
Ole Archie Manning might get the Trifecta this year.
Both his sons won a Super Bowl & now maybe de Saints?
Best of luck to them.

They are great, I think they are there for the S-Bowl and the win...but my money is Falcons over them in the GA Dome...The Falcons stayed close, and ahead at times w/ many close calls not goin there way and rare interceptions by tipped balls ....Not a Matt Ryan day. The best team won last night, but I think they better be ready for their trip to Atl.
Saints are no longer the 'Aints!

Who Dat????!!!!

I wore my Brees jersey all day yesterday in Disneyworld. Hell, I wore it again today. Got off the plane in New Orleans and saw everyone with black and gold on.

I can't wait for the Monday Night Saints/New England game. Nov. 30th can't get here fast enough! The Saints already beat every team on their schedule from the Northeast, what's another?

I have always had the Saints in my top 3 teams:biggrin: Every since George Rodgers way back in 82 if I remember right:eek:

Would be great for the NFL to have 18-0 Saints vs. 18-0 Colts in the Super Bowl.
I like both teams. Would probably root for the Saints cause they ain't never won it all. Maybe they could give Archie an honorary Super Bowl ring if they win!