Who can burn me a chip by this weekend???

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Hey guys, Im trying to get my Gn running ok for a weekend cruise but i need a chip done, Its got a MaxEffort in it now, but im shooting for a more turnkey approach right now, The car runs terrible and I feel some of it has to do with the MaxEffort, Im trying to deal with Eric but I have a short time limit and I can only seem to get 1 e mail or so a weekend replied to with him? I hear he does great work and he is worth the wait!?!? I just want to attempt a fairly turnkey chip for my mods so I have a good starting point, Ant help would be great, Thanks, Ryan

IMHO if it is worth doing... it is worth doing right.

Wait on a TT chip.... custom burned for your application. You won't be sorry.

If I understand correctly Eric only does this on the weekends, I just wish I could speak to him about it, I would be willing to make it worth his while to do me up a chip in time! Ill just be patient, I just wanna drive this car!! Its no dam fun right now and I just bought it:(

IMHO nobody takes the time with the chips that Eric does. His customer base is second to none. I have yet to see someone not happy with one of his chips... or his service.....

A good portion of his customers will tell you it is a night and day difference in the chip (whatever brand) that they pulled out.... Eric's chips can take it to a whole new level.

I have a friend who has run deep in the 9's with a chip from him.

You said "The car runs terrible and I feel some of it has to do with the MaxEffort" if the car runs terrible i wouldnt be rushing to get a chip you might be having other problems that might need to be adressed before you hurt something.

Max Effort chips are great. Mine was plug and play. It can be complex if you want it to be. But my car ran great just by plugging the chip in. I think you may have some other issues.

Max Effort chips are great. Mine was plug and play. It can be complex if you want it to be. But my car ran great just by plugging the chip in. I think you may have some other issues.

Steve has Eric doing the MaxEffort as well. So TT or Maxeffort you need to talk to Eric