who can build a good glide

8scbuick

At the buick performance weekend at etown my trans died. Alot of crunching noises.Who builds a good glide for a mid8 sec gn.
If anybody went to the etown event I was the blue tubbed GN.
Tony

Tony, give us a call. I will set you up with Bruce to see what you are looking for. (916)739-0510

http://www.rosslertrans.com/

8.3x.....8.4x.....at 174-178 in a 3500 pound Mustang on radials.Raced for a year after going with his parts and have broken nothing.You don't neccesarily need him to build the tranny but the input shaft,valve body and straight cuts are worth it in my opinion.

hey tony,im looking forward to seeing that monster go down the track with my glide.a small window sticker would be nice:D we have a car going udown to orlando running in the 6s at 200plus running a glide.

I made up my mind after talking to Chris @CK.
I made a lot of calls to tranny shops all over.What I got was a salesman on the other line telling me what I needed and didn`t need for a trans.Some places I was on hold for over 3 min and then being asked again what was I looking for.
When I called Chris and talking to him for about 10-15 minutes I knew I found the rite place and he knew what I was looking for and he knew what he was talking about because he`s involved in racing and knows what a racer expects from his product.
I called him back on friday and asked if he was going to be around Saturday afternoon.He works till noon on saturday.He gave me his cell number and he waited at his shop for me.
I left mass at 12.30 and was at CK 4 pm Saturday.We talked for a little while he showed me what was in the trans and the deal was sealed.
I will be installing the trans this week and testing this weekend at NED.The last glide went a 1.25 60ft breaking the beams with the back tires.Then the stock gearset and output shaft gave up.
Thanks again to Chris @CK performance for taking time out from his family to help a racer.Once again please support the vendors of this board because they are good people.
Tony Garcia
Going racing again