White turbo Supra

GNeric

Finally got me one. Don't think he had many mods but he sure tried his little heart out. We were going about 25 mph and he kept goosing it and making noise with the blowoff valve he had. The 3rd time, he hit it and stayed in it so I went for it. Put a buttload of car lengths on him. I looked in the mirror and he gave me a thumbs up. I think it may have been weird for him to see the Las Cruces Toyota frame around my license plate. :biggrin:

Around Chicago and suburbs you dont want to mess with them there Supras:biggrin: I got two words SOUND PERFORMANCE.
Thats a good kill because even stock they move pretty good. Just a couple mods they really wake up.

:mad::mad:
Around Chicago and suburbs you dont want to mess with them there Supras:biggrin: I got two words SOUND PERFORMANCE.
Thats a good kill because even stock they move pretty good. Just a couple mods they really wake up.

Tell me about it!! i had one take me to the bank in the late 90's:mad:

I was surprised when I saw their race car waiting for an lsx engine on their website:confused:

I know they are heavy cars. I work for Toyota and we don't get many in since there are "expert tuners" locally that make these cars "run in the low 15's all day". I think we need some new "experts" around here to help with the reputation some of these Supras have. :)

There are plenty of cars around Chi that would love to race them there Supras.

Sound Performance is to Supras what ANS Performance was to Turbo Buicks in the 90's. I recently worked on two GN's that were both last modded by ANS and they would pose a serious threat to the average Supra I run across. Sound Performance has turned out some serious Supras and they are working on some of everything lately which is good.

Check out Youtube and Titan Motorsports out of Central Florida. These guys have the record for fastest 6 speed, tagged and driven Supra, then they changed the trans to an auto and now hold both records for fastest street driven auto and manual Supras!

I used to own a white TT supra... Loved that car! Heavy...yes, but they actually ran a 13.9 out of the box. Best 6 ever put into production imho. I knew guys who made 1000+ hp with stock internals. My knock against it, and probably the reason that you don't see many ridiculous Supras daily, is that it was soooo yes, b4 the GNexpensive to do anything to them. $15K would go pretty far on a GN, but on a Supra, not so much. I believe that the Supra was the first import car in the 6 sec range (yes, before the GN... and yes I know the GN is not an import, just making a point that it ran a 6 sec before a GN did), but I don't wan't to imagine how much $ it took to get it there. All things considered, both great cars, one's just easier on the pocket book. I spanked a few GNs when I had my Supra, and when I had my GN, I got spanked by a few.