white letters or black letters (on tires)

white letters or no letteres?

• black all the way!

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • white letters homie! :-P

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

japearl

Confused Teenager
alot of my dads friends say "put your tires the other way" (so the white letters show on my tires. should i? i have the other side, think it looks alot slicker. maybe you should vote on it?

Originally posted by Kevin Turch
Yeah, white letters just dont look good on a GN imo.

Yep. Mine are turned in also. It looks ok on Monte SS in colors other than black, and on trucks.

i agree... white letters look ok on some cars... but i think if you wanna look slick in a GN, black is your best bet. :)

Black.

Would look pretty dumb to have white letters up front with drag radials on the back.

I kind of like the white letter look on the GN. It gives the car sort of a classic "Muscle Car" look to it. :)

When I had the stock wheels on my GN, I put BFG Radial T/A's with the letters out and I think it looked 10x better than the black.

I let my service parts sheet decide. I came from the factory white letters out, can't remember the code, but thats how I do it. And I do like it better that way too, everything can't be black.

White all the way!!!

My '86 GN came from the factory with the "ROWL" option and that's what I kept putting on the car until I couldn't get them anymore (Eagle GT's). Hard to believe it was a $100 option over the blackwalls.

It's a matter of taste. Some like the classic "muscle car" look and some like the street brawler/big-n-little look and some prefer to go the plus-one or plus-two approach. That's what so cool about these cars.:D