white 87 t parts car

gmpower6

Hello guys have a white 87t parts car theat will be parted out. Floors are gone and didn't what to put a new floor in it. Bad sheet metal only thing i would use is the hood and its in great shape.
So email with needs or pm message and will try to get you prices, or somebody wants the car the way it sits make me a offer.

Thanks Sean

Black trim tail lights? If so please post pics or describe any damage. Also, if it has grey interior is the console in good shape?

fillers are junk. The car has black out trim. one tail light got a crack in it other one is good.

Tom i will check but i think its the drivers side that is broke. I was looking for $100 a piece for the lights anyway. Thats looks like the going price as of now.

Where in Il. are you? I am looking for a fuel tank with the sending unit and all. I can meet in StL if you may be close.

Thanks Tim.

How about the right side wheel opening mouldings? You stated they were blacked out, not looking for painted over chrome. Also lookiing for the dash mount for the right side mirror handle.
How much to 63303 (St Louis area)?

Wheel mouldings will be sold as a set of 4. Bob send a photo of the dash mount for the right side mirror.

Cat hanger will look but i believe its still there.

No houston pipe

I don't want to ship the hood.

Thanks

How much for the wheel molding set?
Don't know what it looks like. Mine is missing. I have a hold in the dash where the knob sticks through.
Bob..............