WHITE 1987 BUICK LIMITED

Tman75

Selling my 1987 Buick Limited(second owner). The car was a special order from the original owner rare low option Limited. Original paint and original half padded roof in real good condtion, would say the paint is a 8/10 does have some small chips and dings but nothing noticeable from 10ft away. 60series Precision turbo, stall convertor, CAS frount mount, dual fans, line lock, E85, Alky, 80's with TT chip, hotwire kit full, 3inch DP with full exhaust. Brand new tires, BF goodrich front and M&H Racemasters drag radial rears(275/55/16). GNX style rims all zero offsets. Car runs great with no issues, does have a small oil leak coming from the valve covers. Zero rust Florida always. Current location Miami, FL. Asking $19500 Please contact me directly at monmax12@yahoo.com for more info or pics. Window sticker, original paperwork from dealer and manuals included. Thank you.

I saw that car in person and know the seller. If anyone in the North East is afraid of long distance transaction, let me know if I can help.

Selling my 1987 Buick Limited(second owner). The car was a special order from the original owner rare low option Limited. Original paint and original half padded roof in real good condtion, would say the paint is a 8/10 does have some small chips and dings but nothing noticeable from 10ft away. 60series Precision turbo, stall convertor, CAS frount mount, dual fans, line lock, E85, Alky, 80's with TT chip, hotwire kit full, 3inch DP with full exhaust. Brand new tires, BF goodrich front and M&H Racemasters drag radial rears(275/55/16). GNX style rims all zero offsets. Car runs great with no issues, does have a small oil leak coming from the valve covers. Zero rust Florida always. Current location Miami, FL. Asking $19500 Please contact me directly at monmax12@yahoo.com for more info or pics. Window sticker, original paperwork from dealer and manuals included. Thank you.
Winning bid was 13.9k on fleabay :eek:. Is that correct? Damn, someone got one hell of a deal.

Wasnt this car for sale at BG last year or the year before by the original owner? Does it have crank windows?