While you were drunk...

While you were drunk... Have you ever...

• Passed out outside on the front lawn

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Puked your guts out and made an a## of yourself

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Pi**ed Yourself and made an a$# of yourself

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Had a Horrible Hangover and had temporary Amnesia and Tylenol wasnt working

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Shot a gun while drunk

• accidentaly slept with the bosses wife or neighbor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not that I advocate drinking.

While you were drunk have you ever... GOT HIT IS THE HEAD WITH A CAR HOOD!

Story: back in the day I was in Boston with my friends driving.. I was a SLOSHED passenger (many beers that night at 122lbs doesn't take much).

His ford galaxie battery crapped out. we walked down the street looking for Fords...(Back in the golden days the old cars hoods just popped open.)

Well after checking 2 fords out & taking 1 battery realizing it was wrong post direction. We went for a 3rd battery out of a 68 cougar.. That Hood came down on my head & CLOCKED ME right out. They dragged me passed out back to the car..

Not that I advocate drinking.

While you were drunk have you ever... GOT HIT IS THE HEAD WITH A CAR HOOD!

Story: back in the day I was in Boston with my friends driving.. I was a SLOSHED passenger (many beers that night at 122lbs doesn't take much).

His ford galaxie battery crapped out. we walked down the street looking for Fords...(Back in the golden days the old cars hoods just popped open.)

Well after checking 2 fords out & taking 1 battery realizing it was wrong post direction. We went for a 3rd battery out of a 68 cougar.. That Hood came down on my head & CLOCKED ME right out. They dragged me passed out back to the car..

God was paying you back for STEALING!

.......Pissed in your brothers bathroom, while sleep walking, on the floor :eek:. Then wondering why the floor was wet the next morning.:biggrin:

Friends laundry room, sleepwalking, litter box. It was all one clump:D. Then two weeks later the A/c unit on the back deck (same apt).:eek:

You should have allowed multiple choices. Ive done several of those things.

I've done most of those other than the boss's wife thing or pissing myself. I tried to shoot a Woodchuck at a friends house when I was drunk, worked out well for the Woodchuck. I was young and stupid then...now I'm old and stupid ha ha but I wouldn't handle a gun drunk or even after one drink again.