which year?

Futwa

I'm thinking of selling my 71 chevelle and getting a gn/t-type and i was wondering what year would be the best to get? I want fule injection, and I don't know alot about buicks but didn't they start putting intercoolers into the gn in 86 or something? Also, is there anything i should look for in a gn/t-type other than the usual stuff.. i.e. frame damage...rust.? Thanks for any help.

gnttype.org - tons of info.

86 and 87 are intercooled, most will say these are the ones, and I agree. Oh, and 89 Turbo Trans Am too.

Happy reading!

Get an 87 as they're much more plentiful. I agree with scottyb, check out www.gnttype.org for some great info on buying a Turbo Regal. BTW....T/Types are "generally" cheaper then GN's, but provide the same bang for your buck!!!:D Ken

T-types and T's are ok if you don't mind the relentless question, "Is that a Grand National?" drew:)

Hey Ive got one of those.An 86 with an "87 grill".And I thought I was the only one to come up with that idea.:cool:

Originally posted by 2NASSTYBUICKS
Hey Ive got one of those.An 86 with an "87 grill".And I thought I was the only one to come up with that idea.:cool:
grill.jpg

Originally posted by 2NASSTYBUICKS

I've got a cross between an 86 and 87 grill, see my stoopid little website. If I had a GN, I'd get the 87 grill.