which w body and what year washer tanks?

Here's an update for cheap ass mofo's like me:biggrin: It all began the day my neighbor had a junk sunbird on his trailer. I thought, hmmmm, I wonder what the washer tank looks like? I popped the hood and thought it looked like it would fit under my hood:biggrin: Since I had an earlier impulse buy for a up pipe with alky jet, I figured what the hell, lets try it. I had a junk FP guage in the bottom of the box I borrowed hose from and the connecting end screwed right on to the nozzle. Mounted the tank behind the driver's side headlights and popped in a newer style washer pump. Had a factory carb turbo hobb switch set for 9psi in the tool box so I put it to work. There's quite a fan spray coming from that nozzle! I'm running 20psi with no knock and 02 over 800 at full throttle in 3rd. All that power off literally NO MONEY and a jug of blue -25 winshield washer fluid. For no money, it can stay there for now until I get money to build or buy the one I want. It comes on with no indication except for the screechin tires at half throttle at 30 mph:cool: Every B4 black owner should do this. Hell if it works on the ICSFI cars, there's no reason it SHOULDN'T be on a carb turbo;)

Every B4 black owner should do this. Hell if it works on the ICSFI cars, there's no reason it SHOULDN'T be on a carb turbo;)

I've been saying that for years, but nobody listens. :wink: I approach my car with the "biggestt bang for buck" theory. This is the biggest bang for the bucks.

First time I tried it, I was at the track and knocked 3/4 of second off my ET. :eek:

how do you hook it up so it only comes on when you need it. i dont have a boost light i have a hybrid. Is there a way to get the boost light sensor?
factory carb turbo hobb switch set for 9psi
i think jesse said the name is it? what does it look like ? where do i get it? does anyone have a extra they want to sell or donate?

No pics, But it's just a switch Mat.
All you have to do is connect the pressure port to a Tee in your wastegate line, Then take either the ground or positive lead from your pump and connect to the switch terminals then continue to the source (ground or positive power)

No pics, But it's just a switch Mat.
All you have to do is connect the pressure port to a Tee in your wastegate line, Then take either the ground or positive lead from your pump and connect to the switch terminals then continue to the source (ground or positive power)

I’m a visual type of person I really need a pic.

Check it:
hobbs4.jpg

I couldn't get the plug out to adjust it. It's the higher psi one off of a b4black car. I think it comes on around 9 psi