Which trans cooler

big dre

could someone give me a part # for a transmission cooler Im upgrading to a te-44 and a ptc 2800 stall converter i just want to be sure to have the right 1 when i buy,,thanks for any help :confused:

I called Chris at CK Performance and he recommended that I use the stock internal tranny cooler in conjunction with the largest external tranny cooler that would fit. So I went with a B&M SuperCooler part # 70274 ( 11"x11"x 1"1/2 ) I am in the process of installing it now, so I don't have any info but Scott at GNS has it and loves it. Hope this helps, Kyle.

I run a B&M 70264 cooler with my PTC 2800, so far no problems. Even comes with everything you need to install, for $60.

thanks red c5 might be the wrong place to post but what bilstein shocks im on summits site now or where is a good place to order all 4 i got 1 leaking so im replacing upper and lower ball joints and new shocks..

Add to the internal cooler a Hayden #1678 cooler. It is inexpensive and comes with everything for installation. If you decide to go non-lock, use a Hayden #1679. These coolers should not be used by themselves. The internal cooler should never be removed.

thanks david i ordered a b@m 70264 i hope this works and the converter will be a lockup thanks

Add to the internal cooler a Hayden #1678 cooler. It is inexpensive and comes with everything for installation. If you decide to go non-lock, use a Hayden #1679. These coolers should not be used by themselves. The internal cooler should never be removed.

Should the fluid go through the factory rad cooler first? Or through the aftermarket cooler first? My builder told me to delete the OEM cooler - doesn't make sense, I will use both.

Has anyone looked into a GNI alu rad the oil cooler is just a plain pipe if my memory serves me right,cant cool the oil to much.lol