Which TPS do I have

8hotair5

Hey guys, I'm getting a error code 22 (low tps signal) and I don't know which tps i have in my car. The computer was switched out to a 86 or newer before i purchased it. When a computer swap is made do you also have to change the TPS? I hoping yes because the price difference is crazy!!!!!

Hey guys, I'm getting a error code 22 (low tps signal) and I don't know which tps i have in my car. The computer was switched out to a 86 or newer before i purchased it. When a computer swap is made do you also have to change the TPS? I hoping yes because the price difference is crazy!!!!!
you need to use an 85 tps still. try resetting it .43 idle and at least 4.40 wide open. john

On my drive home my TPS reading were .44 idle and 4.68 WOT on the first try on the second try .42 and 4.68 when I came to a stop it dropped to .09, the check engine light came on then it jump back up to .44 and the light went off. Should I just replace the TPS or could there be a short in the wire?

On my drive home my TPS reading were .44 idle and 4.68 WOT on the first try on the second try .42 and 4.68 when I came to a stop it dropped to .09, the check engine light came on then it jump back up to .44 and the light went off. Should I just replace the TPS or could there be a short in the wire?
sounds like you have it set correctly check pins in wire connection for being seated first. John