Which Top 3 Wii Games are Best??

tomcatturbo

Hello

I am looking into buying a Wii this year finally! Yaaaayyyy! :D

Actually I'm looking forward to buying the top 3 games for kids- Ages 7 and 4?

Maybe a couple for us grownups- 2 for my wife and 2 for me. Hint > my wife likes the aerobics/workout Wii games

Me whatever... not into blood and gore games though

What are the top 3 for kids? Top 3 for adults on Wii? :confused: Please give your opinions if you can. I really appreciate it Gentlemen and Ladies, and Teens/Kids too if you can have them pipe in.

Thanks Turbobuick

rock band if fun for entire family,the best game Ive ever bought.wouldn't have ever considered it until i played it at a Friend's house...$139 pricey, but comes with guitar,drum set,microphone...

they have one game (comes with it??) that has bowling,golf,tennis,etc....

Oh yeah Rock Band is AWESOME!!! I have it for PS2, not Wii, but it is good for hours and hours of fun and is awesome at parties.

Wii Sports is always a good time as well.

Thanks a lot for the input guys

I appreciate it. I think my wife wants the Wii Fit (I guess an exercise game), and my kids want one of the Mario Games.

I want the best sports game for the kids too, so thanks for the advice there too.

Guitar Hero is a blast. Tiger Woods is flaky and not much fun. Avoid Brunswick bowling game play is terrible you are not in sync with your on screen character. Rapala Fishing Frenzy is pretty fun. I've heard good things about Mario Cart.