Which to to get

1sikV6

I am in the market to change my chip and injectors. I was wondering which TT chip to go with. What are the differences between flow matched combo vs non flow matched. Also which chip out there would have a higher probability passing smog. I live in California. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

All I can offer is "baby steps".. What is your combo..stock? A chip from TT would be make a big difference on it's own. He also has a smog chip that can be swapped in when going for inspection. Other venders here offer chips and I hear good things, I just happen to run Eric's at TT and have no issues. My 2 cents for now.. more info about your car would help everyone here help you. Welcome to a great site with great people.

I'm withh ss, I run a TT alky chip love it 10s all day long but Eric can match it to your setup like mine not familiar with Cali emissions they only do safety only inspections here, but I'm sure he can burn whatever ya want or need.

You'll need a special smog chip made for those times that smog check comes due. Aftermarket performance chips wont make it through the KA smog checks (experience speaking here). Your best bet, and what I had to do, was to get the performance chip of my choice, and also a special smog chip for the test times.
I had good luck back then burning my own smog chip by taking a purely stock chip profile and ONLY changing the injector constant for the injectors I was running. Maybe you can have one made for you like that.