which system is the best.

gnxis

Just curious, i'm going to change to some sort of aftermarket engine management system this winter. I like the new xfi and can buy it from a guy i know in ca. for 1800.00 complete with buick harness.
I also have been hearing alot about the BS3,and have looked at the interface it dosent look like its much different than xfi.
I dont know much about dfi.
I would just like some input from some guys who have used BS3,xfi,dfi, or any other similar system.
I would also like to know how much for complete system inc. wbo2 and harness for buick.

any help would be appreciated.

gnxis said:
Just curious, i'm going to change to some sort of aftermarket engine management system this winter. I like the new xfi and can buy it from a guy i know in ca. for 1800.00 complete with buick harness.
I also have been hearing alot about the BS3,and have looked at the interface it dosent look like its much different than xfi.
I dont know much about dfi.
I would just like some input from some guys who have used BS3,xfi,dfi, or any other similar system.
I would also like to know how much for complete system inc. wbo2 and harness for buick.

any help would be appreciated.

Wonder Who in Ca. is selling FastXFI complete for that Price???

Joe

no flame intended but I really would like to know which is best and cost.
this thread was not to debate who is selling me a system for such a good price.
the reason its so cheap to me is because it is a friend whom ive given a bunch of help and parts to over the years.
now lets get back to the point of this thread. I'm looking for the best system with the best options for my needs.cost is a real factor. i would honestly like to find a slightly older fast system b2b maybe,reasonably priced.

not trying to p**s anybody off just really want to figure this out so i can get the car back to the track.

thanks cal can you email me with your # i'll call you and talk to you about my combo and see what you can do

thanks Doug,

gnix,
I get this question quite often, it isn't a question of which system is best, that point alone could be debated forever. Being a dealer for a coulpe of the popular systems and being able to get a hold of the other systems decently. I have worked with and built custom engine harnesses for all of the aftermarket systems.
This is usually how I answer this question, I hope it helps for you.
All the systems have different bells and whistles, but control the same thing. It's more of a question of who is going to help you tune your program? All tuners have their likes and dislikes, if you have a certain tuner that you would like to have help you tune your car, then ask his recommendation. This makes the learning curve of tuning an EFI system much eaiser for you and less painful on your tuner.

Sparky