Which parts would you absolutely swear by?

TurboBuickSix said:
Nobody mentioned the power plate yet,and I don't see them in everyone's sig anymore..are these quietly going away?

I have a power plate, however it was not installed when I made my fastest passes. I recently reinstalled it and will try to better my best pass with it real soon.

TurboBuickSix said:
Nobody mentioned the power plate yet,and I don't see them in everyone's sig anymore..are these quietly going away?

I run them in every car i own and work on, if it helps just a little its worth it to me....

BW

JC Turbo said:
I have not had a problem with the way I lock my converter, however my transmission is built and I have a 3200 Precision converter. But my friend TurboTimmer runs a stock D5 converter and runs it the same way. He has had no problems other that its hard to spool a large turbo against the foot brake with a stock D5 converter.

I don't know how much I gained by locking the converter, my car came around pretty quickly but I had changed several things all at once.

I run Hoosier 28X9 slicks on Weld 15X8 wheels with the stock 3.42 gears.

When I'm at home I can give you my complete combo, I have it on a word document.

If you plan on going any faster i think you need to upgrade your injectors IMHO.
Thanks for anwsering all on my questions John, and you are right about my injectors. I will be putting a set of 009 with a turbo tweak chip tuned for my set up. I also bought an RJC power plate, RJC boost controler, and a set of comp cam 980 91 lbs valve springs which I will try out this year, at the same time I will try to lock the torque and see with all of these little things, if it will help me on the 1/4 mile. I am also going to get a zeitronix wideband to help me tune the car even better.

Marco.